Pick Up Lines

I found this somewhere in the internet. These are basically pick up lines for pick-up artists, plain wannabes or just total idiots. Read on...

The Lazy Talker
Man: Wow!

The Totally Lost
Man: I lost my number..
Girl: Huh??
Man: Can i have yours?

The Geek
Man: I love YOU!!
Girl: ...weirdo

The Player
Man: May i know your name?
Girl: Not in this lifetime!! (*roll eyes*)
Man: Thats ok. It would save some trouble too as i would have probably forgotten it anyways by the end of the night.=) So how bout me buying you a drink?

The Clueless
Man: *runs straight to a girl and kisses her*
Girl: What was that for??
Man: Oh.. im too drunk to think of a pick up line.. *walks away*

The Dont Even Try's

He could have just drowned himself in those tits.

For The Impersonater
Man: Im a celebrity!
Girl: Wahh.. Take pics of me!
Man: Okok.. *takes pics*
Girl: Thanks!! *walks away*
Man: *dammit*

For The Ah Bengs
Man: Wah lao eh! You an Chua sI BeH SuI Le! You gal me Man *raise arms exposing fats* Leks PoK PoK ToNighT!
Girl: *slappppp*

For The Rich And Spoilt Pai Kias
Man: Can you keep my keys for me? *waves Ferrari keys*
Girl: Wahh…ferrari ar! Thanks!
Man: Eh eh…its ok…gimme back!

For The Pai Kia Wannabes
Man: Can you keep my keys for me *waves Ferrari keychain* *hinting grin*
Girl: You drive Ferrari?? Later I follow you ok! *sexy smile*
Man: *fuck…what am I gonna do when she actually follow me back in my scooter*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Solar Energy

Food Fest

Going Green With Solar Energy